RE: Sad day - I no longer belong here.

>As of tomorrow morning, I will no longer be the owner of a BMW...  it's
>a sad day for me but I'm moving in with my girlfriend and I need to sell
>one of my cars (only allowed two cars at apt. building and it needs
>about $1K of work to pass VA inspection anyway)
>
>Sigh.
>
>Well, maybe she'll at least let me drive her '69 Plymouth every now and
>then.  Not that it's the same as my 5er or anything...
>
>nate

Nate, Nate, Nate.  Six months from now you will be without your BMW, you
will have spent that $1000 on stuff for her and her apartment, and you
won't have a decent car in which to get away from her when she's drivin'
you nuts.  Stay where you are, keep the car, spend the grand getting it to
pass VA inspection, and VISIT her!  You'll thank me later.

The Bimwad Loveline

P.S.  I'll bet she has cats too.