Thunderhill Raceway Driving Event Deadline! (CA)

Hello all,

I just wanted to let everyone know that the deadline for registration for the
Thunderhill High Performance Driving School is this Friday.  We still have
spots open for this event if anyone is interested in joining us at the newly
redesigned track located in Willows, Ca.  About 1 hr north of Sacramento.  The
event date is Sep. 8th, the day after Labor Day.  We are expecting a ton of
great cars and drivers to show up for this event, so don't miss it!  If you
have any questions about the event please contact me at TinoM3@domain.elided.

Thank you,

Tino Saloomen
TinoM3@domain.elided