E36 M3 M&S rated tires

Does anyone have any opinions on a good 17"
all-season tire (M&S rated) for an E36 M3? (I
almost wrecked going down a slush-covered parking
garage ramp last winter; don't want a repeat). I
do NOT want to go with a pure snow tire, as (1) it
doesn't snow much where I live (Kansas City), (2)
I can typically use my girlfriend's Jeep when it
does, or walk to work, & (3) the low dry traction
would drive me nuts. I have heard the Pirelli
P7000 is totally useless in snow, and the
Michellin XGT Z4 is too expensive ($175/each). I
am thinking about going with the Bridgestone
RE910. Anyone know of other M&S tires which will
fit 17x7.5" rims? TIA.  P.S. Who the hell won the
stuff at O'fest? Somebody please post this!

Andy '95 M3