<E36> M3 engine Dyno results

Hi all,

As posted before I swapped my 325i engine for an 95' M3 last week.
The difference in acceleration is dramatic, the M3 engine pulls much
stronger
from low revs ( 0 - 4500 RPM ) and also sounds better.

My first thought after driving the car: "I need better brakes ..."
I have the car since Tuesday and I still can't erase the smile out ot of
my face.

Now to the dyno results:
(Tested at Maximum Performance in Miami)

Max Power: 206.5 @6050 RPM
Max Torque: 200 @4250 RPM

4 Th. Gear, rear wheel SAE corrected ( 93.5 deg. F, 30.02-0.91 in.Hg,
CF=1.02)
The car has an M3 Muffler and K&N drop in filter.

As a reminder my 325i (M50tu) had 169.7 HP and 157.8 Torque at the same
dyno
( with JC chip ).

I will test the car again with the Euro HFM / Air Box / chip  kit, as
soon as I figure
out if I received the correct chip for my DME.

Igor Kagan