Re: Life in Sacto <wob>

SMILLER@domain.elided says:

>Oh, and I think you got the Mitchell Brothers mixed up with Bubba Michel
>of Circle Tire fame.  Bubba Michel might have a few videos, but I bet the
>live entertainment isn't as good as the Mitchell Brothers in S.F.  Then
>again, you wouldn't go to Broadway in S.F. to get Bimmer advice, except
>maybe what you could do in the back seat...

Hey Scott -

Haven't you heard of the Michel Brothers Theater, where the entertainers
whisper BMW tips in your ear as they give you a lap dance?  "Oh baby,
doesn't this feel good?  Doesn't it feel as good as shifting a BL/SS
through a tranny filled with Redline?  Now let me tell you 100 uses for
Gummipflege...."

Jim Ochi
jochi@domain.elided