SP*M <wob>

[admin note: as you can see, i'm back to the 18th in terms of cleaning out
my inbox. pretty soon all the stuck email will be free... rpw]

Funny thing, in the Year I've been playing here on the BMW Digest, I can't
remember ever seeing as much SPAM as we're getting now that it is on
a new server with the nifty new SPAM filters.  Well, at least it isn't Sir
Rodney...

[given the timing, you obviously shouldn't have said that.

with respect to spam, it sure looks like a web scraper got a hold of the
addresses for the bmw and ihc lists. sigh -- rpw]

Scott Miller
Golden Gate Chapter
BMW CCA #44977