E36 Bentley Repair Manual <<Group Purchase - STATUS>>

Hi,

Finally got some news from Robert Bentley Publishing, and it doesn't look
good.

Q: 	Release Date?
RB:	Unfortunately, the publication date has been pushed back and we are now

	anticipating this book late this year or sometime early next year.

Q:	List of Models covered?
RB:	We still do not have a list of the models covered.

My guess we're now looking at Jan/Feb 99.  As for models covered, it will
definitely cover 318, 320, 325, & 328.

As for group purchase database, I have 150 members!  This should give me
enough juice to get best price/discount.

If any of you are interested in joining database for <<Group Purchase: E36
Bentley Repair Manual>>, please drop me an email.

Later...
Sergio Mastronardi
E36/320/4Door/6Cyl/Cdn-Euro Spec