re:Who rebuilds E-30 S.I. boards?

>Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 10:11:16 -0400 (EDT)
>From: "d.p. cain" <cain@domain.elided>
>Subject: Who rebuilds E-30 S.I. boards?

>A letter from 1993 that is reprinted in Bentley's "BMW Owner's
>Companion"
>says that someone who advertised in Roundel at that time could >rebuild
(or
>maybe sold rebuilt) service indicator boards for E-30s.

>Does anyone know who this advertiser is, or any aftermarket >advertiser
who
>can work on my 1987 325is S.I. board?

>Thanks,

>Peter Cain
>London, Ontario

Peter,
The name of the company is "North Hollywood Speedometer".  They are
located at 6111 Lankershim Boulevard, North Hollywood, California 91606,
USA. Phone number is (818) 761-5136. I'm pretty sure they have a website
but I can't remember the address.  Just use a search engine and I'm sure
you'll find it without any problem.  Good luck.

Chuck MacWilliam
'92 525i
'85 325e
'90 Chevy Silverado