Re: M Roadster vs Porsche Boxster

Rick (richard.d.birkenstock@domain.elided) contributes from a 911-owning friend:

I don't know if you sent that as a dig to me, but you should know that I
have no favorite in the "best german miata clone" category.  Nothing
against sorority-rocket castro-cruisers as a category... i mean they're
better than the vw cabriolet - just not my demographic.  The question is
not "which car looks better in a trailing-throttle spin on the track".
It's "which car looks better at the mall and doesn't mess up my hair so I
look cute".

> Again, these are not my comments...so your flames are totally
> misdirected if you aim them at my e-mail.  Pretty funny though!

Touche! Actually it was quite amusing.

Regards

Andrew T
'95 318is