Mobil 1 "objective" statements

Rebecca disclosed:

	<Since I work for Mobil I am feeling obligated to try to give you
objective information...(my job is not directly dependent on Mobil 1 sales)>

ummmmmm, Rebecca, if you work for Mobil then your job **is**  ultimately
dependent on sales of Mobil products.  I don't think the company could get
by on charitable contributions from Greenpeace etc    ;-).

The million mile test is an interesting anecdote but if Mobil wants to
advance our knowledge of synthetics it will do a randomized test comparing
dino juice to Mobil 1 with blinded wear assessment at the conclusion of the
test.

Thanks for your thoughts, though. This isn't a flame, I appreciate your
helpful intent.

Keith Battan  <--Mobil 1 user but not based on any 'objective' data
95 M3
rocky mntn chapter