New to list; replacement seat question

Hi all,

I am new to the list. I have a 1985 318 with 150K that I am currently trying
to restore. Due to a small financial nightmare I am still making payments on
it and will be for another year. I have decided to keep it and restore it
the best I am able. I also have to put 300 - 500 miles weekly on it. As we
speak it is in the shop having the head resurfaced, the gaskets and belts
replaced, and a tune up. Next week is a new radiator. After that I want to
replace the seats as they are both broken internally. Any rec on
replacement, or repair would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Lance