E36 rotors

     >Which one should I get?  (slotted or cross drilled, or both)

     >From where?

     >Is there anybody installed rotors that aren't from Brembo?

     Perry,

        It all depends on your intended application and how much you are
     willing to spend.  But common wisdom is to go for the slotted disc as
     they are more functional and less prone to cracking; maybe except for
     the cross-drilled from Porsche.     I myself have installed the ATE
     Power Disc (slotted) after I warpped my OEM rotors at Jefferson.  They
     are a pretty good alternative to the OEM parts.  They perform
     marginally better and only cost a few bucks more.   On the other hand,
     if you hit the track often, maybe you should get one of those Euro
     floating rotors.  They will help to cut down your chance of warpping.
     Try Turner, Korman or some other major BMW tuners for your next
     rotors.

     Regards,

     Peter Li
     NJ BMWCCA