Re: administrivia: new conceptions about digest.net

At 11:53 AM 8/18/98 -0700, Tom Harais wrote:
>But I do wonder, how much work will you have to do to get these
>sponsers?

it will probably be spread out over time, and hopefully won't be too bad.

> It seems like you are doing a lot of work already, with little
>compensation. Heck, I don't even know what you do for a living.

http://www.neworks.net/

(it's a startup; right now, i'm president and chief network engineer)

> Maybe
>you should direct some of us to your own website or FAQ page that
>explains your role and relationship in all of this.

i'm not sure such a thing actually exists right now.

this is all kind of a hobby gone insane, really.

richard