Z3 Mats, M3 Magazines, etc

Some items for sale that might be of interest to fellow digesters and that are
not within our general inventory:

1) Set of brand new, in-the-bag, Z3 mats in LEOPARD print (never seen one like
that before); part number 51 47 8 400 080.  Make me an offer :-)

2) July 94 Car n' Driver magazine, M3 review; February 95 Road & Track, M3 vs
MB C36.  $22.50 for the pair, delivered.

3) Decorative front license plate, gloss black with BMW Roundel in the middle;
$22.50 delivered

IF we can help you out with any used parts for BMWs 10 years or older, please
do no hesitate to drop us a line at http://members.aol.com/osbmw

Best regards to all,

Julian Osante