<E36> Vandalism

My '93 318is was vandalized over the weekend at the Qualcomm Stadium in San
Diego.  The car used to be in perfect condition...H&R/Bilstien/M3
Wheels...the works.  Now, parts of the drivers side window are scattered in
the car.  There is a *big* dent at the top of the drivers side door.  The
drivers side door and quarter panel is severely scratched (looks like the
crook peeled the shattered window down and proceeded to crawl in the car).
 Lots of scuff marks/scratches all over the sunroof, trunk lid and
passenger side door.

The crooks were unable to get the car open...I think the double lock
feature saved the car from being stolen.  Not a good feeling to walk up to
your car and see it in that condition, though.  The car will never be the
same...sigh...

- -Mauricio