Re: bmw-digest V9 #43

John writes:
> I also read somewhere that those ozone-killer radiators are a cool
>idea, but nobody really thinks it'll make much of a dent, even if all
>cars had them.  But if it's easy to do, then why not I guess.

I'll tell you why not:  It's pi**ing away money on a 'feelgood' Algore kind
of solution for an imaginary problem.
Read about those folks down here in Texas dying from the heat?
Ever think what they might have been able to do if Freon for their old air
conditioners had been available?  Naw, I didn't think so. >