NCC Website / Driver's Schools

>Jerry Roberson
>P.S.-- could someone affiliated with the NCC of BMWCCA please let me
>know how I can get together for local events? I am in the DC area, soon
>moving back home to Baltimore...would like to get into the auto-x and
>driver's schools for myself and my son...and teach you UUC guys how to
>get ANYTHING past yer missus...it's all in when/where you tell them!!

Yeah Jerry,

Here's the N.C.C. web site:

http://www.bcpl.net/~ncc/

Additionally you can contact Mike Gayle, our membership chair at :
GayleMD@domain.elided

NCC's Driver's School this year is maxed out . But there are several ways
to get to Summit, my favorite being throught the track's own school (Friday
At The Track or FATT) that you can source at:

www.bsr-inc.com

The FATT's fill up, but not nearly as quickly as NCC schools. Cost is $ 140
and you get Instructor's PLUS the BSR skidpad cars. Great deal.

We have 3 or 4 more autocrosses this year as as well, including at least
one BIG one at Jack Kent Cooke Staduim.  Web site lists most of them.

Oh yeah!!  Didya know that NCC is the ORIGINAL site of the UUC?  If there's
a trick, we know it <g>.

Duane Collie
SVR / UUC / RM3DR1
National Capital Chapter