<02> front clip replacement

I have been replacing parts on my 1975 '02, with appropriate parts from
my donor 1975 '02. So far I have replaced the gas tank, front seats,
hood, trunk lid, all 3 front grilles, right taillight, and numerous
small cosmetic pieces. The donor '02 has a perfect front clip--fenders,
nose, valance--all are rust free. I have removed all of the bolts
holding the fenders to the firewall/wheelwells. It appears that the
fenders are welded to the front nosepiece. Does anyone know the best way
to remove the entire front clip? (It was much easier on my 1969
Chevelle.) Is there any literature that I can buy that explains the
disassembly of the body from the framework? I have the Haynes for my
'02, as well as the original owner's manual...but they don't explain
diddly about the body panels.

TIA,
Jerry Roberson
BMW CCA 157891
1975 '02 110K, now a daily driver
1975 '02 361K, parts car...for now
1971 Cadillac Eldorado 77K, 8.2 Liter, 10mpg
1976 Volvo station wagon...coming soon(for my 5 kids)

P.S.-- could someone affiliated with the NCC of BMWCCA please let me
know how I can get together for local events? I am in the DC area, soon
moving back home to Baltimore...would like to get into the auto-x and
driver's schools for myself and my son...and teach you UUC guys how to
get ANYTHING past yer missus...it's all in when/where you tell them!!