Optima Batteries and Rotors

I went over to the local "Auto Parts Club" location this morning to check
price and availability of brake rotors.  I found:

"original Imports 	 $59.95

Beck/Arnley   	 $66.69

Raybestos		$$72.77.

Have not checked local dealers (Stevens Creek or Allison) or places like
Hendricks, Peter Pan, etc.

Optima Batteries:  There has been a recent short thread about Optima
batteries here, and I know that they are not commonly stocked items at the
usual local parts place hence --

While at the Auto Parts Club, I came across a display of Optima batteries.
Two different ones were available:

800U, 800 CCA, 120 minute reserve, price $120

Deep Cycle, 750 CCA, 124 minute reserve, 65 amp hours, price $160.

Harvey