<E30> Service Light Fix

jONbOY
I'm told that this problem (bad NiCads) can be fixed ineither of  two
ways:  Replace the entire board in the dash - no NiCads, so the problem
is fixed permanently - Source is ProgRama, Roundel Advertiser, or
Replace the NiCads - Roundel Advertiser - $17 for the batteries and
instructions, 401-539-8943.

I sent my $17 but haven't received the batteries yet.  Will let you know
if my info is correct.

Jim Hudson
BMW CCA 144235
1994 325ic
1989 325i with service indicator light which won't turn off.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]