<E30> 84 318i fuel pump relay part #

Help!  (again)   For anyone who might own an early '84 318i or has had
experience with them, I need your help.  I bought one from a salvage
yard, but before I have it towed home, the fuel pump relay and headlight
relay turned up missing.

I'm looking for a part # for the fuel pump relay and head light relay
for an early '84 318i.  It is my uneducated guess that the there are
different part #'s than the late '84 and newer cars.   I haven't found
any parts suppliers or dealer which can confirm this, but the Hayne's 3
& 5 series manual shows the exact connector in a picture testing the
fuel pump with a jumper wire.

 The fuel pump relay is of primary importance to me.  The part # I
ordered was 13 63 1 714 195 - the only # listed for the E30 318i
according to every local source I checked with.  The markings on this
pump relay are: BENZINPUMPENRELAIS  1286727  12V SIEMENS.  It has 7
prongs which are lined up like this:

        - - -
        -
        - - -

The one I need looks like this:
        . -
        - [ [
        . -

If anyone has the part or a part # of this please help!  I've been
working on this for a week now with no success.

Tom