Re: <e28> brake bomb, AC, & reborn DIYer

The biggest problem with a slow leak is when the freon leaks out, air gets
in.  This will
degrade performance and eventually ruin the receiver/dryer, even with
recharging.  When it goes,
it will discharge all that filter material into the system and clog it up.
This means pulling
the entire system apart to clean it out,  not fun.

Hope the system continues with no leaks,

Russ