<E36> 1996 328iA, Changing Power Steering Fluid

The car in question is an automatic 1996 E36 328i with the M52
engine. (3/96 production date).

I'd like to find out what is the best way to drain the power steering
fluid.  I'm told that this should be done every two years or so.  I
have done it on a 1993 325i by unscrewing the bolt that holds the
intake hose on the power steering pump (it comes from the power
steering fluid reservoir).  However the setup on the 328i is somewhat
different and this hose cannot be disconnected by simply unscrewing a
bolt.  Has anyone done this yet?  By the way I'm using RedLine D4ATF per
the advice of BMW and RedLine.  Thanks.