Anti-Seize On O2

Hi All,

   I just bought an o2 replacement kit from "All BMW" and I noticed that the
plastic cap has a very small amount of anti-seize on it. It is a given fact
that the anti-seize touched the tip of the o2 sensor. I wiped the tip of the
sensor with a tissue paper and made sure that the tip was indeed free of
even a minute strain of the anti-seize which was tough to visually say
because the color of the o2 tip and the anti-seize is just the same.
   My questions to this long intro is:
1.	Will my o2 sensor get damaged even if the anti-seize compound was
already wiped-off???
2.	Will it get damage even for a minute strain of anti-seize which my
tissue wipes didn't probably pick-up??? (I may need a microscope for that)
3.	Will it hurt if I wet the tissue with water to clean it some more???
My question is numbered but it really is just one and the same.
Please kindly break me free from the chain of ignorance.
Thanks!

Franc
BMWCCA#158623
*(630) 955-4378