E28 Compression Check

I have just performed a compression test on my 1986 model 528e with 130,000
miles on the odometer.

Cylinders 1, 4, 5, and 6 recorded a pressure of 210 +/- 5 psi while
cylinders 2 and 3 recorded a pressure of 140 psi.  I added some motor oil
directly to cylinders 2 and 3 and reperformed the compression test and
recorded an increase of pressure to 175 psi in each cylinder.

I checked the manifold vacuum at idle and obtained a steady 19 in. of Hg.

I have a steady oil leak present on the exhaust manifold side of the engine
block around the number 2 and 3 cylinder location.  Last weekend I
thoroughly cleaned off the block of all oil and within 20 miles of driving
the oil stain is progressing down the middle of the engine block.

Any comments on my low compression pressure readings on number 2 and 3
cylinders?  Could this be related to the oil leakage?  Should I suspect a
head gasket leak?

Bentley's notes the compression pressure should be about 150 psi.  Why am I
recording up to 210 psi in four cylinders?

All comments will be greatly appreciated as I am getting the car ready for
my son to take 1,000 miles away off to college.  I am down to four days
before he and the car leave for 9 months.

Barthe in Houston