Thanks for the E36 advice

Thanks, guys, for the advice about how to trick out my 325is.  Based on
stuff I've gotten emailed to me and also read in the digest, here's my plans
for the future (as funds become available :)
1: JC chip
2: M3 exhaust
3: M3 "snorkel" intake pipe
4: (not definite yet) Bored out more than stock MAF sensor and throttle body
5: shock tower brace/X-brace
6: M3/aftermarket (haven't decided) suspension setup
That's all the plans I have for now.  Just a couple of questions:

I understand the JC chip can be had in a "stand-alone" version, and a
version designed for cars with M3 or other freer intake/exhausts than stock.
Hopefully, I can get the chip and the M3 exhaust simultaneously, but if not,
will the M3 exhaust chip version work temporarily with the stock exhaust or
should I wait to put it in until having both?

Also, a couple of people have advised me to remove the "horn-shaped" baffle
around the air filter.  Looking inside the airbox, I see a baffle coming way
into the airbox before the air passes thru the filter, and another baffle
after the air passes through the filter leading into the MAF sensor.  Which
do I remove, or is it both?

Finally, is there anyone who has installed the M3 air "snorkel" in their 325
that could give me the part # of that snorkel and if there's anything else I
need to install it?  Thanks.
- --Lane