<WOB> Can we get another SPAM filter, please???

In Digest #60, LMendonca@domain.elided spewed for the upmteenth
time:

>Subject: E36  M42 Engine Gasket Ripoff
>
>	How can an individual judge the 'quality' of an automobile? Any =
>manufacturer can produce a bad product, but how the manufacturer deals =
>with that problem is a good yardstick to measure the product and the =
>producer.
>           [Giant snippage]

He seems to post this identical diatribe around once a week, for at least
the last month to my recollection - I can't be bothered to do an accurate
count.

How about it, Richard, is there a way to block this guy who obviously
has an axe to grind?

Steve Goldstein
'91 318is   Profile gasket replaced at 57kmiles, BMW paid 75%