Redline vs Mobil 1

Howdy:

        I was curious what opinions were for Mobil 1 gear lube.  I have
it in
my Samurai (4 gearboxes/differentials in total) and it feels great.  I
was curious what opinions were for putting it in my 750 iL's
differential.  Any problems with chattering differentials etc?

        Also, I think Mobil makes synthetic ATF, and I was considering
putting
it in the tranny.

        How does this compare to Redline?

        Thanks,
- --

 RangeR
   BoB
 Hembrook

 '89 BMW 750iL                   	"Sputnik"	92k
 '89 Suzuki Samurai 4x4          	"Sammy"   	94k
 '88 Kawasaki ZX-10					28k