Re: In search of Milo's Carbon Fiber page / number

>From: <Dinty4@domain.elided>
>Subject: In search of Milo's Carbon Fiber page / number
>Does anyone know if Milos is still in business with his carbon
fiber
>dash parts?  I've tried connecting to his web page without
success
>David Moore

I will take a liberty to cc: this to the digest as this info my
interest
some of you as well:

Yes, I am still doing it. However, my regular job (I 'wish' I
could say 9 to 5)
requires a lot of traveling lately and as a result of it I will
reduce the amount
of goodies that I will offer. (Ya' know, wife is not too happy
when I spend
significant time on the phone or answering e-mail upon my return)
Two years
was enough and I want to take it easy now.
After I'll get rid off my current stock the remaining items will
be:
- -E36 CF glove box and CF shifter console
- -E36 CF or black plastic VDO cluster face plate
- -e30 & e36 CF heat shield
- -CNC machined E36 Perf. Oil Filter Lid
- -*complete kits only*  for: E30, 318ti and Z3.
(as you can see I will no longer offer several 'individual' CF
pieces and I will
not take orders for any other custom CF pieces)

> I've tried connecting to his web page without success

Keep trying. It is possible that the server was down. I also have
trouble once in a while.

Thanks for the bandwidth.
    Hope to see some of you in a few days at the O'fest driving
school and the Club Race at Sebring.

Milos

 92 325i           (oo_OO_oo) (oo_OO_oo) (oo_OO_oo)

Phone & Fax: (727) 938 6355 (evenings & weekends EST)
Real Carbon Fiber trim at: http://www.wp.com/MilosBMW