<e28> BORN-AGAIN DIY

It's been over a decade since I worked on a car.

It was a '76 Regal coupe; v8; bench vinyl seat. February, coastal
Connecticut; me snaking under the car during an ice-storm.

Not a happy memory.

Anyway, being a little tight on $ this month, and a totaly failed
(scary!) brake bomb, I ... I ... did it myself!

For those people scared to work on their cars, it was EASY. And I have
no where near the correct tools for the job. 50 minutes start to
finish, plus a new switch. And I saved a lot of money, wooee!

Reid Maynard
87 535isA 243,xxxM