1988 735i 5 speed for sale

I am selling my 1988 735i, and thought i would mention it to this list
as some members seem to have an affinity for the 5-speeds...  It is
Delphin Blue Metallic with
Black leather seats in perfect condition;  it also came with heated
seats and a limited-slip differential.  I bought it about a year ago
from a neighbor who had owned it
since new, an older man who took excellent care of it.  I have all
service records since new available for perusal, and all service was
performed by the local dealer
(BMW of Murray).  The car had been fed a steady diet of valvoline
synthetic since 1992 and Mobil-1 since I bought it, with changes
documented at or around
3000-3500 miles per.  Since purchasing the car I have changed the
transmission, rear end and power steering fluids to Redline Oils,
installed DOT approved
stainless steel brake lines with ATE super blue fluid, cryogenically
treated Brembo cross-drilled rotors and cool carbon street compound
brake pads, heavy-duty
control arm bushings, Dinan springs and shocks and BMW Motorsport 5
spoke wheels shod with fresh (3000 miles) Yokohama AVS S-1 tires.  The
ride is firm but
supple, rather like a new 540 but with a bit less body roll.  The car
has been very well taken care of,  rarely if ever driven in winter,
always garaged, detailed twice a
year and waxed as needed.  It comes with a car cover and the stock
wheels with Yokohama 520's showing 50% wear.  I am asking $12,400 for
it, please Email with
questions to zia@domain.elided or feel free to call me at (801) 363-1308
after 7:00pm MST

Jeremy Smith