Re: bmw-digest V9 #55

I posted on this list that I was buying the 740iL, but that it had a rough
idle.  Many of the members here told me not to buy it as there was engine
trouble with that model car.  So I had it for three days, and it didn't
check out mechanically so I returned it and bought a 525i.

I believe my post "how do I get the backseat up to change the battery"
clearly indicates that I know the battery is not under the hood, like in
the Maxima I owned.

Now, I wonder what your agenda is that you feel the need to question me on
the list?

John