<///M roadster> what's the best way to stiffen my chassis?

After driving this sucker for the past ~1,500 miles, my main gripe is
chassis flex.  The V-1 on my windshield probably thinks its been reassigned
to duty as a feminine stimulator.  I was wondering if anyone here can give
me some ideas/advice to counter this, and possibly some leads on where to
get these items since the ///M Roadster hasn't been around long enough to
develop a sizable upgrade market yet.  X-brace? strut brace? stiffer
springs? Hoping the Bubbas can educate me...

Michael Greto
'98 ///M Roadster
'98 Nissan Frontier (daily driver)