New member w/ E34 525i questions

(I apologize in advance if this comes through more than once.
The POP server my e-mail is on appears to be having trouble.)

Hello, I'm new to the BMW digest.   My wife just purchased
a '94 525i.  She loves it.  She picked it over quite a
few new cars that cost quite a bit more.  Well, more than a
used BMW anyway.

This is the first BMW we have owned.  Mechanically its
in excellent shape.  The body is a touch shoddy though.  It
has a few door dings and small scratches that set off a black
car so well.   She did get it for a great price, so I guess I
shouldn't complain.

As you suspect, I have a few questions:

1) Where is the best place to get a service manual?  Any
specific one to get?  How much will it cost?

2) It has the CD changer in the trunk.    Unfortunately
the magazine won't eject.  It appears to have some CDs in
it.  Anyone have any first hand tips on unjamming this thing?

3) Anyone know how to remove an external cell phone antenna?

4)  The chrome tape on the side moldings is coming off in
spots.   I was going to go to the auto-paint supply house
and get a new roll of tape to redo it with, but figured I'd
see if anyone has anything to say.   Should I get the tape
from a BMW dealer?  Would it somehow be better?

Thanks in advance!

Rob Gimmi                           '94 Corvette
                                    '94 525i
                                    '98 Baby  :-)
Replying?   Remove "_nospam" from the e-mail address.