X-Brace Install with AVK Inserts

I just installed the X Brace on my '94 325i.  Let me tell you it was a piece
of cake with the right tools.
I used the AVK inserts and plier tool.  Made a nice little after dinner
project.  Took about one hour.  The only problem was that my drill bit was
too long so I couldn't do the whole job on the ramps, had to jack each side
high enough to drill the holes then get the car on ramps to do the install.
Torqued the front bolts to 20 and the rear to 55, no spin no problem.

I immediately noticed the extra stiffness even at low speeds (maybe because
I have 134K and she loosened up a bit).  The car seems to ride a bit stiffer
now but who cares it is much more responsive.

Regards,

Anthony