Reply: floor mats

>I need to replace the floor mats (front) in my '95 M3. The original
ones
>look fine except the plastic disk inserts that keep them in place
pulled
>loose. (all 4) Does anyone have suggestions on what would look good and
>last?
>My interior and exterior are both black. I know I can get them at BMP,
>Bekkers and Bavarian. Any experience with mats from these suppliers?

Gary,

I ordered mine through Hendrick Imports,
http://www.motorplace.com/rhendrick-imports-bmw, I hope that's their web
site, you can also get their number from the Roundel.  They were about
80 bucks delivered for all four.  You may also want to give the BMW
Store in Cincinnati a jingle, http://www.bmwstore.com, they also give
excellent CCA discounts.  A lot of E36 M3 drivers are going with the
mats that have the ///M3 logo sewed into them, they are very nice
looking.  Bav., BMP, or Bekkers are fine choices also, no experience
with their mats though.  Hope that helps.
- -Carlos.
95 M3  JimC chip, ES Tuning exhaust, K&N filter, Redline, Type 200,
Mobil 1, x-brace, BL/SS, Fikse Mach V's, Earl's SS brake lines, euro
snorkel, clear lenses, M&R/Schroth harnesses.  Cosmos black/black.