<WOB>Romanticrot

Now, don't get me wrong, I am so not a red car kind of guy, give me black,
silver or Techno Violet any day of the week, but an E36 in Red? Ouch

Until I realized something.  BMW of SF has had this red Dinan 3 for about a
year, but it was always parked in the dark center part of the showroom and
it just looked like a regular red car because it was so dark, but today,
they had it in front of the huge windows out front and it is the coolest
color of red I have ever scene, sort of this gothic burgundy color.  I
popped the hood and found a BMW Individual sticker on the passenger side
strut tower.  The color is called "Romanticrot" or Romantic Red, and really
is rather stunning.  I think if BMW Individual comes here (a fact that I
hope is not advertised all that much) I would get an M3 in it.  Anyhow, if
anyone wants a Dinan 328is, this one is pretty cool and since it has been
there a year, you can probably get a good deal on it...

Greg Koenig
'94 Dinanstine