<E36 M3> WTB cheap foglight replacement

Greetings all,

My driver's side fog lamp committed suicide and leaped out of its happy
little home the other day.  Who sells a good low priced replacement?  My
local dealershp. wants the Northwest marked-up price of nearly 100
dollarinos for one, forgettaboutit.  Anyone out there sell it for about
65 to 70 dollars?  With the 30 bucks I save I can replace my chipped
left clear turn signal.  Damn, tracks beat the heck outta your front
end.

If I remember correctly Ron Stygar's parts dude gives excellent CCA
discounts, no?  What's his name & number?  Thanks.

- -Carlos.
Seattle
Wiping out cones at the auto-x ain't foglight friendly.