Re: bmw-digest V9 #44

I am a member of the Sacramento Valley Chapter...I have been a memeber
only about 3 months...I attended two of the  meetings and have
not seen a "newsletter" in the mail.  At any rate, I came away from my
meetings with the impression that this chapter was not very organized.
Not to bash, but I expected more, especially after reading the San
Francisco, LA, and Sin City "calendar of events" sections of those
respective websites.  Our website is under construction.

So, I am going to "other" chapters events and schools because, well, we
have none....at least none I want to do , ie: wine tasting tour, etc.  I
guess we do not have the same "performace" interests.  Now, it is
importatnt to
note that I am NOT flaming them, just expect different things from a car
club...(My friend is in a Miata club and holy moly!, they do ALL KINDS
OF CRAP!).  We also have ALOT of concourse (spelling??) cars, not
"racers"...so that limits the clubs activites that I am interested
in...  ALSO!  We have nearly 500 memebers in the Sacto chapter.. I think
20 people at most attended this months meeting!  Not a very good
showing.....

Next meeting, I will try to be more assertive with what "I" think would
be fun.  However, I am new to this club and don't wanna piss 'em off
either!  For now, I will just piggyback on other chapters fun!

Signed,

"Refugee to other chapters"