<E36> FS: 328is sport wheels

I'm selling my original 328is sport wheels.  They are the 16" double spoke
type and have brand new Dunlop D40M2 tires (225/50-ZR16).  They have been
mounted and balanced on a Hunter machine and have the weights on the inside.
The wheels are cosmetically in excellent/perfect shape (never bent) and had
around 20k miles when I upgraded to 17". To see the wheels check out
http://www.bmwusa.com/owners/accessories/wheels/dblspoke.gif
<http://www.bmwusa.com/owners/accessories/wheels/dblspoke.gif>

Asking price $950/firm for the set.  ($650 for the wheels $300 for the
tires)   I'm in Reston, VA   (Washington DC) area.

Rob Mudry
BMW CCA #135536
'96 328is