Tires At O'fest

As of right now, both BFG and Michelin will be at O'fest with their big 18
wheelers making us good deals on tires.  As these folks help sponsor
our O'fest events, I encourage you to give them your patronage.  The
prices should be a bit better than you are able to find at retailers and, as
Duane pointed out,  mounting and balancing are free.  They also have
very experienced folks to deal with the difficult E36 M3 wheels.  I do
believe we will have to pay applicable sales tax.  Last year we were in
New Hampshire which I believe does not have a sales tax.

I have made a special request for the scarce Michelin Pilot SX MXX3 in
245/40ZR17.  As of right now, there are none available, but they are
sitting in port in Miami awaiting customs clearance.  I'll post to the digest
as soon as I have more details so please don't flood me with questions.
Best wishes.

Craig Eller
E36 ///M3
BMW CCA Everglades Chapter