Opinions on Superchargers

Hi Digesters,

I'm conducting research on superchargers for a '95 M3.  The final vendors for consideration are Turner Motorsport, RMS, and Dinan.  Can anyone speak to the performance, longevity, and overall quality of these products?  All the kit prices are about the same, in the $4,995 to $6,000 range.  As for the installation hours, TMS quotes 6-8; RMS advertises 12; and Dinan says 20!???  What gives there?  Unfortunately I'm not skilled enough to do the install myself, so I'll have to factor in installation costs.

Any personal experiences - good and/or bad - would be highly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Kirk Yin
'95 M3
BMW CCA GGC -- B/c Dinan supports the CCA so much, especially the GGC, I'm leaning towards them...but they are without a doubt THE most expensive.