Clean Air vs. Happiness <wob>

Mark tells us about a nifty new development at Volvo:

>Date: Thu, 6 Aug 98 15:58:00 PDT
>From: Mark Dadgar <mdadgar@domain.elided>
>Subject: <all> re: The Politics of MTBE
<important part snipped out here>
>Interestingly, Volvo has announced that all of the new S80 model
>cars coming to the US in 1999 will have this funky new "catalyzing
>radiator" that cleans the air of ozone as you drive, thereby
>supposedly reducing smog.
>
>- - Mark

I must admit I like Jim Ochi's Giant Back Seat Ionizer idea better.  If more
happiness were spread as we drive, we wouldn't care about reducing
ozone.

Scott Miller
GGC BMW CCA #44977
1990 325i/is hybrid that spreads nothing useful as I drive it