[none]

>>RE: Volvo S80 radiator catalyst--
>>Volvo partnered with Englehart to put these on the cars.. The idea is
>>this...A platinum coated radiator that, when at full operating temp
>>(HOT) catalyzes ozone into O2.  Great concept.  But in test we
>conducted ...

I agree that it shouldn't work.  Ozone begins to decompsoe back to O2 at
around 370 F.  It is very difficult to maintain your flow rate and velocity
low enough through a radiator while driving your car to get your gas up to
this temperature.

Ozone is heavier than O2 and Air so it does tend to settle at lower
elevations.  When we set up ambient ozone monitoring at a plant, we
generally set the sample points closer to the ground.

If anyone is interested in the many "Good" uses for ozone stop by my
companies web site:
http://www.ozonia.com

Cheers for now,
Anthony