<WOB> RE: So ya think the dsealer gets the tax money huh?

	Jim defends Suzy...
		>I don't think that taxes go to the dealer in germany.  So
that doesn't mean that the extra money spent on taxes in >Germany somehow
magically gives the dealer more profit to give away bottles of wine.  And
Suzy wasn't whining, just >pointing out how piss-poor service from *some*
BMW dealers is.  Ease up.
		>Jim Powell

	      Jim,

		I wasn't saying that the dealer gets the tax.  I was
pointing the fact that we really do not get jipped buying a BMW here in US
vs. Germany as Suzy was saying.  As far as service is concerned, sure it is
piss-poor.  But since when giving away bottles of wine is indicative of good
service?  Trust me, German BMW dealerships (or EU for that matter) are not
all that much better service wise.  I spent over 13 yrs. in Europe.  It can
be as piss-poor as here in US.
		Rob Mudry
		'96 328is