<Boston> Need some Boston help

This is my last plea for help before I <gulp> buy new parts. For those
of you heading to PickFest this weekend in NH, I have a request. I need
the main convertible top motor for my '93 325ic (E30). From what I
understand, only pre-1990 BMWs are in the lot, and I'm quite sure the
power top wasn't offered until '91, but you never know what you'll find.
I don't need a working motor, so grab one if it looks right. I'll pay
your $45 entry fee plus shipping. Give me a call or e-mail if you have
questions or, even better, if you find the motor assembly. The assembly
includes the motor, gearbox and microswitches. A few minutes with an
allen wrench and Phillips screwdriver and you're out the door with free
parts. What a deal!

Thanks,
Brandon T. Lindley
Arlington, VA