Lista Challenge???

>Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 21:46:55 -0400
>From: "Steve D'Gerolamo" <steved3@domain.elided>
>Subject: Snap-on vs Lista Challenge

>Duane.....talk to your contacts at Snap-on and have them set a sell
>price and some storage parameters and lets see who can build the better
>M-Sport tool box.  Then lets take each box, side by side, pull the top
>drawer out to full extension and see which one can support the weight of an
>S14/S38 or any other "M" engine without ripping the drawer right out of the
>cabinet.  SD

Yo Brudda Steve,

You may be fergetin' a couple of thangs! While Lista makes a good box (I
hear - still waiting for you to send me one to do a long term *test* upon
as I've never seen one), does Lista have:

*  A track record of making limited edition boxes (like Snap-On)?

*  The dealer network (like Snap-On) to sell 500 of these?

*  The ability to convince BMW NA to authorize use of the ///M logos and
the like?

Hey - if they do, I'm all ears! I get dibs on Unit # 1.

Duane

P.S. You really put entire engines on toolbox drawers?  Man - oh man...I
use an engine hoist and stand for that!