SAY "Bye bye" to the E28 SPECIAL INTEREST GROUP : (

FIRST OFF... I would like to say thank you to everyone who supported the
E28 SPECIAL INTEREST GROUP... Rob Levinson, Micheal P. (Roundel
Magazine), and everyone else on the Digest.

But, unfortunately my beloved 1984 528e has taken a turn for the worst.
Some A*%HOLE in a black Jetta slammed into me from behind when I was at
a stop light, and I just got word today that the insurance company has
totaled it... :(

But, don't worry fellow BimmerHeads...  I'm staying in the BMW circle.
I am about to acquire a red 1987 325i (black leather, manual tranny,
completely stock... but not for long, and under-milage).

Once, again, thanks everyone and I hope we all had a good time with the
page... because I certainly did.

Please e-mail me with any comments you might have: e28bmw@domain.elided

'Till next time,
     Philip Reece

P.S.: if anyone is interested in keeping the site alive, let me know and
it's yours.  You do have to promise to keep it in good condition.