Don't INHALE the Wheel Cleaner

>Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 00:13:00 +0000
>From: "Aaron Bohnen" <bohnen@domain.elided>
>Subject: wheel cleaning - Rubbermaid "dish mop" and BMW wheel cleaner a p

>The BMW wheel cleaner (part # 97-00-9-100-204) currently $CDN 5.50 for a
>500 mL spray bottle at your friendly neighbourhood dealer works like a hot
>damn.  DO NOT INHALE! This stuff may be biodegradeable but it will give
you a pretty good
>defensive breathing reaction if you sniff it while spraying. That means
>your body is giving you fair warning and so am I. DO NOT INHALE.

This is EXACTLY the way Bill Clinton does it.  I've occasionlly seen him do
the Lincoln in the White House Driveway and I holler over the fence - "HEY
BILL! HOW'S THAT WHEEL CLEANER WORK?"

Bill sez: " WELL - HEY YOURSELF! I've only experimented with it once or
twice - JUST DON'T INHALE! I never do!"

And the dress is really his, not Monica's. He does this occasional
cross-dressing thing every now and then.  He told me that, too.  Honest.

Duane C.