re-Microfiche Reader wanted

TSgt Boudreau reports:
> Kevin and others,
> If you live by a military base, it might be worth looking into what we call
> in the Air Force an "DRMO sale".

Yes, excellent idea. You might even find some of the large format ones
if you're lucky. DRM(S) has an extensive web site at:
http://www.drms.dla.mil/ with lists of locations around the country as
well as access to current inventory listings-
http://www.drms.dla.mil/newsales/html/property_locator.shtml

BTW, DRMOs are outlets for DRMS - _Defense_ Reutilization and Marketing
Service, it's DoD, not AF, so it's called a DRMO on any flavor of
military installation.
- --
TSgt Katona - Defender of Freedom M-F 0730-1630. For after hours
support, call our automated toll free hotline at 1-888-MAKE-WAR (press
"1" if your oil rich country is being invaded...)